KeePass 1.19 available!
KeePass 1.19 has been released today!
You can get it here:
Download KeePass 1.19.
This is a stable release. It is recommended to upgrade from any
previous 1.x version to 1.19. KeePass 1.19 is 100% backward
compatible with previous versions.
This release features an enhanced key file/provider management,
locking improvements, and various other minor new features and improvements.
Hash sums and
OpenPGP signatures for integrity checking
are available. New translations
are available, too.
If you like KeePass, please don't forget to donate.
Changes from 1.18 to 1.19:
New Features & Improvements:
- Added option to remember key sources
(key file paths,
provider names, ...); it's enabled by default.
- New locking timer (using a timeout instead of a countdown).
- Lock files are now hidden.
- On Windows 7 and higher, the main window peek preview is now
disabled when the KeePass workspace is locked.
- File transactions: the NTFS/EFS encryption flag is now also
preserved when the containing directory isn't encrypted.
added support for registry-redirected
32-bit Firefox installations on 64-bit Windows systems.
- Relative database paths on the command line are now evaluated
relatively to the initial working directory (specified by the
parent process) instead of the last used directory.
- Improved user-friendliness in UAC dialogs.
- Improved help (moved placeholders
to separate page, ...).
- Installer: the KeePass start menu shortcut is now created
directly in the programs folder; the other shortcuts have
been removed (use the Control Panel for uninstalling and the
'Help' menu in KeePass to access the help).
- Upgraded installer.
- Various code optimizations.
- Minor other improvements.
Plugins and Extensions
Useful little plugins and extensions that
provide additional functionality (import /
export, database backup, ...).