KeePass 1.14 available!
KeePass 1.14 has been released today!
You can get it here:
Download KeePass 1.14.
This is a stable release. It is recommended to upgrade from any
previous version to 1.14. KeePass 1.14 is 100% backward
compatible with previous versions.
This version is mainly an improvements and bugfix release, but also has
a few new features.
Hash sums and
OpenPGP signatures for integrity checking
are available. New translations and
plugin builds are available, too.
If your TANs are displayed incorrectly, please read
KeePass Knowledge Base:
Changes from 1.13 to 1.14:
- Improved compatibility of browser placeholders
- Improved compatibility of the database auto-saving option
(at exit and locking) with other options.
- Consecutive auto-type delays now add up.
- Improved encoding detection in file import routines.
- Several 64-bit code improvements.
- Various code optimizations.
- Minor other improvements.
- Fixed crash that happened when clicking 'No' in the plugin
incompatibility message box while passing a plugin
command line argument.
- Special XML characters in group names are now encoded
correctly in XML exports (group tree attribute).
Plugins and Extensions
Useful little plugins and extensions that
provide additional functionality (import /
export, database backup, ...).